Financial support for PFSA is provided by:
- Pennsylvania Department of Human Services
- Pennsylvania Children and Youth Administrators Association
- The Donald B. and Dorothy L. Stabler Foundation
- The Perry County Community Foundation, a regional foundation of The Foundation for Enhancing Communities
- The Franklin County Community Foundation, a regional foundation of The Foundation for Enhancing Communities
- The Mechanicsburg Area Foundation, a regional foundation of The Foundation for Enhancing Communities
- The Kids' Trust, a fund of The Foundation for Enhancing Communities
2016 Partners for Change
Child Abuse Prevention Month Kickoff Breakfast
Abom & Kutulakis, LLP
Capital Blue Cross
& Resorts Co.
Wanner Associates, Inc.
Nell McCormack Abom
Highmark Blue Shield
McNees Wallace &
Penn State Milton S.
Hershey Medical Center
Federal Credit Union
Ruth Williams Consulting,
The Foundation for
The Hospital &
Healthsystem Association of PA
Waggoner, Frutiger &
AGIS Internet Marketing
Emerald Strategies Inc.
ezTech Direct, LLC
The official registration and financial information of Pennsylvania Family Support Alliance may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0990. Registration does not imply endorsement.