Self-Paced Mandated Reporters Training
Although the best way to receive training on recognizing and reporting child abuse and neglect is through interactive, face-to-face training, PFSA offers an online alternative for mandated reporters in both English and Spanish. The online training is self-paced; participants should allow themselves at least three hours to complete the training.
“Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse” is appropriate for all mandated reporters. The training is specifically approved by the Department of State for licensure or license renewal in health-related occupations (Act 31) and by the Department of Education (Act 126) for school personnel (Act 48 credits).
- When ready to begin type in all fields with participant's information, then enter credit card information. (Name must be participant's name.)
- Select language of preference (English or Spanish) when prompted, after entering credit card payment information.
- Audio is required for some portions of this training.
- You can stop and restart training using the link in the email that will be sent to you after entering payment information. Progress is saved incrementally.
- If you have any technical issues during this training, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Total Cost: $30.00 3 CEs
On-Demand Online Training Registration
For CE credit for renewal of a health-related license, a link to our webform and instructions are provided at the conclusion of training.
This training meets requirements under Act 126 (Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse requirement) and Act 31 for required training of mandated reporters. All of our trainings are approved continuing education for health related licenses under the Department of State. PFSA’s curriculum is approved for Act 48 credits. (3 CEs)
No refunds, transfers or substitutions are permitted after registration.