- Our annual Spring Conference, “Family Support Programs in a Time of Change” will be held on Tuesday, June 3 at the Holiday Inn in Clarion PA. This training day will provide participants with tools to use in everyday work situations. Knowledgeable, inspiring speakers will share practical tips for meeting the challenges of our changing times. Interactive workshops and plenty of opportunities to network with your colleagues from across the region make this an enjoyable day to increase knowledge, practice new skills and recharge for a new season
- (HARRISBURG, Pa)—The Pennsylvania Family Support Alliance (PFSA) kicked off Child Abuse Prevention Month, today in Harrisburg, with an annual breakfast honoring those who have made a difference in preventing child abuse and highlighting this year’s Partners for Change.
- April is Child Abuse Prevention Month, when the Pennsylvania Family Support Alliance (PFSA), the state’s lead organization in helping families prevent abuse and in training people to recognize and report abuse, will be working to put a spotlight on the issue.
- Each April, Pennsylvania Family Support Alliance (PFSA) leads the observance of Child Abuse Prevention Month with events geared to raising awareness that, often, child abuse can be prevented by educating the public about ways to help children and support parents.
- (Hershey, PA—January 13, 2014) – Seize the first event of the Chocolate Town Challenges with the Hershey 10K Race on Sunday, April 13, 2014. This 6.2 mile run will take you through Hersheypark and by other famous Hershey landmarks. Hershey 10K Race is limited to 2,500 runners with a portion of net proceeds benefitting Ronald McDonald House, Aaron’s Acres, Frank J O’Connell Memorial Award Fund at HACC and Pennsylvania Family Support Alliance.